You know… Having a VIP life full of glamour is no easy business. And I have to admit that I get a lot of calls… Jenny calls, Stefano calls, Nicki calls, Paris calls… So here’s my list of top 10 cellphones that I love using.
My Top 10 Cellphones
Follow me on twitter.
1. Alcatel ICE3: This looks like a beauty product rather than a cellphone, which is exactly why I love it.
3. Nokia 3650: It’s as huge as it seems, yes. But it is also very cool to have it NOW, like a vintage piece you know.
3. Nokia 7600: It was quite impossible to write sms with this mobile so every time I didn’t want to bother responding to someone, I used this as an alibi.
4. Motorola Dolce&Gabbana: This is GOLD.
5. Sony Z750: I had this in purple and used it as a weapon to throw at people who offended me every now and then.
6. Nokia 3310: I do not want to comment on why I ever bought this.
7. Blackberry: My BFF… After Paris Hilton, of course.
8. Iphone4: You already know that I am addicted to instragram, no?
9. HTC Desire: I bought it for the amazing picture quality that it has.
10. Vertu Boucheron: Girls can lose their time waiting for a prince charming, I’m waiting for my Vertu Boucheron.
Written by iwork4dg
Tagged with: #FASHION SHOW
Relive the emotion of the Dolce&Gabbana Spring Summer 2014 Womenswear fashion show collection: dreams of Temples and Ancient Greek goddesses.
Swide gained exclusive access to the fittings of the Dolce&Gabbana Spring Summer 2014 fashion show collection. These very special and intense moments are when the collection is finalized, creating the overall mood and feel which is exuded from the catwalk.