Here's my pick of the top 10 album covers: a bit of glitter here and a bit of fluo covers there, they show my personal taste. Enjoy...
And do follow me on twitter.1. Spice Girls - Spice Up Your Life: It was one of the first albums I had ever bought. They had huge platform shoes, colorful dresses, sexy curves and lot of attitude...
2. Sophie Ellis Bextor - Trip The Light Fantastic: The make-up on this album cover was so fascinating that I did some unsuccessful attempts at trying it on my own face for a theme party. Isn't Sophie always fantastic?
3. Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Whatever Minaj does, it'll always be in my top 10 favourite lists, it's the end of the discussion.
4. Arielle Dombasle - Diva Latina: Sexy voice, a revealing veil, lace dress and chic hairdo. Arielle Dombasle is my pin-up girl of recent periods.
5. Madonna - Bedtime Stories: My baby has a secret... It's my favourite song of all times from Madonna. And the album artwork is, how Victoria Beckham would put it, 'major'.
6. Kylie Minogue - Impossible Princess: She was artistic, more underground, cool. She hadn't discovered the wonders of hot-pants yet and she was dreaming of being an impossible princess. So were I!
7. Ajda Pekkan - Superstar: I do not know what kind of music she does yet the hairdo won my heart. I wish somebody had told her that when they mean 'big hair', they don't actually mean this.
8. Jennifer Lopez - On The 6: I was never fooled by the rocks that she's got, I knew she was always Jenny from the block. Yet in this picture, with the hot-pants stolen from Kylie Minogue's 'Spinning Around' set, she looks... simple. The cd cost me a fortune since I had pre-ordered it from the states, thanks God her love doesn't cost a thing.
9. Cher - Dark Lady: You know... I HAD to have Cher in this list.
10. Anthony & The Johnsons - The Crying Light: With a bottle of wine, this is what relaxes me in late summer nights.
Written by iwork4dg