Zac Efron is going to feature at this year’s Venice Film Festival in At Any Price alongside Dennis Quaid and Heather Graham. He’s looking good, like, really good, and we’ve realised that it’s finally okay to say, ‘Zac Erfon is hot’.
5 reasons why it’s okay to say ‘ZAC EFRON’S HOT’
It wasn’t long ago that we were all embarrassed to admit that we had a soft spot for Zac Efron… mainly because when he first hit our screens it felt illegal. BUT, that’s all changed and a man has finally emerged out of THAT basketball strip and we couldn’t be happier. Swide understand that this business with this American boy isn’t anything new but, knowing that his back on our screens soon, has got us all excited and so…
Swide’s 5 reasons why it’s ok to say ‘ZAC EFRON’S HOT’
1. Like we said above, the most important factor is that it’s been something that many of us have wanted to shout out from the rooftops since the star burst on to our screens in ‘High School Musical’. But it wasn’t easy to admit that you had a crush on an 18 year old, who was acting as a 16 year old… was it? Then he did the second film a year later and it was suddenly okay to say, ‘Zac Efron’s hot’.
2. That body. It’s not too beefy, not too slim and, to top it all off, he’s currently pairing all this with a dashing haircut. Lads and ladies, there is no point in denying that this is one prime slab of Hollywood Hunk and is both enviable and edible. A film that celebrated his body was ’17 Again’ where he played the younger version of Matthew Perry’s character Mike O’Donnell and you can check it out below. ZAC EFRON IS HOT!
Zac Efron showing us his good in 17 Again
3. Then, we mustn’t forget that this guy looks damn hot in a suit, too, and we have plenty of evidence of this…
Zac Efron wearing Dolce&Gabbana sporting some mighty fine slicked back hair
Hanging out with Kanye West’s ex-girlfriend Amber Rose
And that moment when you meet Macy Gray and reality hits you.
4. If you study the photos above you will see that the handsome chap is also pocket sized. No offence meant, Zac! It’s just that it’s nice to know that all of that loveliness comes in concentrated package (speaking of which I’m sure isn’t so concentrated, if you know what I mean). But yes, Zac’s height has always been a talking point and many people have said that they would find it an issue, but, at Swide we see it as a bonus. Good things come in small packages.
Zac Efron in The Paper
5. His career is showing no signs of slowing down and he is serving up another two films before the end of 2012. ‘At Any Price’ by Ramin Bahrani and ‘The Paper Boy’ by Lee Daniels. These two films are worth getting excited about as they’ll see Efron playing the bad boy and we all know that everybody loves a bad boy. His squeaky clean image was all fun and games but (remember when Justin Timberlake revealed his bad bone?) I think Efron with a rougher, tougher edge is not a bad thing to get involved with. So, we have to wait until we can confirm his new bad boy image but from the photos it is safe to say that ‘ZAC EFRON IS HOT’.
Written by Ben Taylor
Tagged with: #STAR STYLE
While her younger sister Cara might be getting all the model attention, right now, there is no doubt the older sister Poppy Delevingne can still show her little sis’ a thing or two about being the wild one.
You could forgive us for thinking that Scarlett Johansson and Matthew McConaughey were on some sort luxurious date, judging by the way the stars have their arms draped lovingly around each other. But is all as it seems?