Oliver Chesire: another breath of fresh air from Marian Vivanco's book “UOMINI”... We asked everything you were wondering about.
1. When and where were you born?
03.06.1988 Hitchin, Hertfordshire
2. Where do you live?
Tower hill, East london.
3. What's your favourite activity in your city?Cycling around the city and socialising in Brick lane.
4. Which part is the most important one in a man's body?
5. In a woman's body?
6. What kind of a relation do you have with nudity?
I'm comfortable with nudity because it is natural, aslong as it is tasteful.
7. What are your worst qualities?
Biting my nails.
8. What do you think about online dating and Facebook?
I think it is a great new way for people to meet and make friends. Facebook is a fantastic socialising networking site and is excellent for me because it helps me stay in contact with friends whilst travelling around.
09. The most important film of your life?
gladiator... it taught me to stay true to what I believe in
10. Tell us something about your “tiger-woman” Pixie: are you a good tamer?
I love her smile and she makes me happy.
11. What would you like to do after modeling?
I want to be a great Dad, get into acting and maybe become the next James Bond
12. How were those pictures for UOMINI shot with Mariano Vivanco?
I haven't seen it yet but it is always fun shooting with him, I love all his work.
Interview by Giuliano Federico
Photo Credits: Mariano Vivanco