Monica Bellucci’s perfect sense of style and her love of Dolce&Gabbana came together on Sunday at the Cartier event held in Shanghai.
Monica Bellucci’s choice of a mermaid silhouette leopard print gown from the Dolce&Gabbana FW13 is just right, and here is why.
1. The gathered skirt just below the knees balances her womanly hips
2. The bodycon silhouette shows of her famous figure
3. The ¾ length sleeves hide imperfections and lend the dress a classic elegance
4. The square neckline emphasizes her generous bosom without being vulgar
5. The jewellery is stunning, but demure and matches the dress perfectly
6. Her long locks tumbling down on her shoulders have a wild element which fits the print
7.There is nothing more explicit that declaring your love for Dolce&Gabbana than wearing a leopard print gown
And we declare our love for Monica by continually gushing about her!