The A.C. Milan defender took some time out from the Rossoneri’s Summer Tour to chat to Swide.com about himself.
Daniele Bonera: Real men should sweat
1. Do you think a man should smell manly or sweet?
A REAL MAN SHOULD SMELL LIKE A MAN! BUT NOT TOO MUCH… (HE SMILES)
2. Do you use any body lotions?
3. Which perfume do you use?
I’M WAITING FOR THE NIVEA ONE
4. Stick or spray deodorant?
SPRAY (NIVEA OF COURSE!)
5. Do you consider yourself a vain person?
NO MORE THAN I NEED TO BE
6. What role does sex have in the life of a sportsman?
IT’S A NATURAL THING, JUST AS IT IS FOR EVERYBODY ELSE
7. How often do you go to the hairdresser’s?
EVERY OTHER WEEK
8. Blonde, brunette or red-head?
9. Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many, what of and where?
ONE OF MY WIFE’S NAME UNDER MY WEDDING RING
10. Better a woman in a smart dress or a bathing suit?
11. Favourite actress?
12. Do you wax? If so, do you go to the beautician’s or do it yourself?
I DO BUT ONLY OUT OF NECESSITY. BY MYSELF
13. Boxers or briefs under your shorts?
14. Which handsome famous man would you like to be?
15. Which beautiful woman would you like to be?
MY WIFE PAOLA
16. Do you have any pets?
A MALTESE DOG
17. What cocktail do you order when lying under the parasol?
18. Your first car and your most recent?
MY DAD’S LANCIA, NOW AN AUDI Q7
20. Favourite dish?
21. A night on the town or stay in with the family?
STAY IN WITH THE FAMILY
22. If you could choose to live anywhere, where would it be?
IN BRESCIA, MY HOME TOWN
23. What was the gift you gave your partner?
24. Do you like dressing smart? Why? I
FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE IN CASUAL CLOTHES
25. Beer or wine?
26. Favourite film?
27. Favourite newspaper?
LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT
28. Ice-cream flavour?
29. Where was your last holiday?
30. Your greatest wish? (That you can tell us)
TO MAKE MY FAMILY HAPPY
31. How often do you change your mobile phone?
ONLY WHEN IT BREAKS
32. Do you use Facebook?
33. Apple or Windows?
34. The last song you put on your Mp3 player?
“INDIETRO” BY TIZIANO FERRO
35. Playstation, Nintendo Wii o XBox?
NONE OF THEM
36. What TV series did you like when you were a kid?
37. What don’t you like about the football world?
I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT – IT’S MY WORLD
38. If you hadn’t become a footballer, what would you have done?
I’D HAVE WORKED WITH MY DAD IN OUR FAMILY BUSINESS
39. Do you follow a special diet regime? What food do you have to say no to?
NO, ONLY SMALL RESTRICTIONS
40. What do you do on the bus or plane when travelling to games?
I LISTEN TO MY i-POD OR USE MY COMPUTER
41. What’s the worst joke your team mates have played on you?
SHAVING FOAM IN MY SHOES
42. Are there any rituals you follow before entering the pitch?
I WAVE TO MY WIFE AND BLOW HER A KISS
43. What are you going to do when you stop playing: become a coach, a TV commentator, a club official or something totally different?
I’M NOT THINKING ABOUT IT YET
44. When did your love for football begin?
WHEN I WAS ABOUT SEVEN
45. Do you prefer to play in summer or in winter?
ALWAYS AND ANYWAY
46. If you were a supporter, what kind would you be?
A STADIUM-GOER. ACTUALLY, A SAN SIRO GOER!
47. Who do you think is the best example of a professional sportsman today (be it in terms of success or otherwise)?
Editing: Giuliano Federico
Photo Credits: Stefano Guindani Photography
****For more exclusive backstage shots of Milan’s summer tour see***
Tagged with: #STAR STYLE
While her younger sister Cara might be getting all the model attention, right now, there is no doubt the older sister Poppy Delevingne can still show her little sis’ a thing or two about being the wild one.
You could forgive us for thinking that Scarlett Johansson and Matthew McConaughey were on some sort luxurious date, judging by the way the stars have their arms draped lovingly around each other. But is all as it seems?