The face of this season’s fashion shows was undoubtedly that of British Model Cara Delevingne. Here are 10 reason’s why you should love her.
1. Good things come in 3: Cara (20yrs) is the youngest of the Delevingne trio of London socialite sisters, having picked up her style skills from her siblings but taking them a step further.
2. The boys want her but whatever: The model has been subjected to chat up lines from some of pop’s leading princes. Justin Bieber and Harry Styles have both had a go at getting the girl but she’s always found a way to say the big N O.
3. Everyone loves a woodland critter: Well, you have to admit that those big brown eyes have a striking resemblance to a Disney woodland critter, no? Well, that’s certainly the way in which some are referring to her as.
4. She’s a kook: Nothing’s worse than those kind of models that take themselves to seriously, pouting at every opportunity and looking at you as if to ask, ‘don’t you know who I am?’. Well, that ain’t Cara and the kook inside her is clearly real. From photos of her in baths of beans to beanie hats, this girl is having fun and feeling feisty.
5. Blink and you’ll miss it: Cara is an avid social media abuser and, like most of us these days, utilizes the use of these platforms to great effect; posting anything and everything she can set her lens on.
6. A shocker for old times sake: She eats. This photo is evidence. End of discussion.
6½. Up-to-date with fads: We all know that the internet was invented by cats so it's good know that Cara recently paid homage to the felines in a recent photoshoot, in which she wore Dolce&Gabbana SS13. Cats+Cara=Love.
7. Fans in high places: Cara Delevigne may slip on a hoody and jeans when out of the media’s eye but that doesn’t mean to keeps things quiet, no. You’re more likely to see her prancing about with Rihanna or muscling up with Georgia Jagger or even Azealia Banks.
8. A British accent works wonders: Even, thought she was pitched against other lovely ladies, Cara won the award for Model Of The Year 2012 at the British Fashion Awards. Must be the accent, there is no other explanation.
9. Her eyebrows have power: Search for her on the internet and you’ll see that her name has become synonymous with eyebrows. Well, we can see why, as they are becoming as popular as she is. The Power Brows of Cara have pages dedicated to them on the internet. Time to get shaping and painting those brows boys and girls.
10. Scrunchies are a girl’s best friend: The reviled fashion accessory of the 90s was thought to have been kicked to the curb but that all might about to change. Images of Cara donning said offending item might just be about to make them cool again… God save us all. But, if she is able to bring the scrunchie back, imagine what else she could be capable of. We love her.