The X Factor UK is done and dusted and the winner James Arthur is enjoying the limelight but it is Gary Barlow who has had an incredible season. Here’s why:
The nations current favourite darling is riding high on a wave of nostalgic adoration and X Factor fans, giving his long established career a considerable kick in the backside and leaving us begging for more. Well, he is about to embark on a post-Christmas solo tour, his X Factor panel position has been questioned and the relationship he has with king of talent shows has been under scrutiny. So it is fair to say that this guy is getting a hell of a lot of attention these days and that it is the X Factor that has really placed Gary Barlow back into the public eye.
To see what it is that might have got us all giggly over Gary, here are his top moments from X Factor 2012 and why he could be inline as the next King of talent shows:
1) He isn’t ashamed to put Geri Halliwell in her place:
2) He was GIF magic and gave us this multipurpose one that comes in handy when you are not able to express yourself properly:
3) It’s safe to say that he has grown into one hell of a handsome chap
4) His dislike for Rylan Clark had us hooked week after week
and then there was this
5) and the fact that he says exactly what’s on his mind… even to his fellow judges
Now, whether you consider his actions rude or not, you’ve got to hand it to Take That’s main man and say that it seems like he would fit rather snuggly into the shoes of Simon Cowell.
What did you think was Gary’s finest moment this year?
Written by Ben Taylor